LED BALLAST IC
LEDs that last twice as long for less money and in less space!
iSine's S006 LED ASIC driver will:
- Double the typical continuous use lifetimes of LED lamps from 5 to 10 years
- Eliminate the bulky power supply unit in the luminaire
- Improve efficiency (>90%) and power factor (.99)
- Decrease costs by using fewer parts
- Allow for a smaller, thinner and lighter product
- NO electrolytic capacitor or inductor - the number one cause of LED lamp failures!
- NO external “Brick” required – components can be integrated on same board as LEDs
- Slimmest profile, lightest weight
- Extremely high power factor and low THD (0.99/15%)
- Fully dimmable!
- Distributed power losses allow for easy luminaire power scaling
- In full-scale production
- Target low component count and small lamp applications
- Integrated power FETs
- No line filter required
- Up to 650V operation
► Lighting Portfolio
- Translated standard 10V dimming levels across high-voltage isolation to lamp ballast
- No power supply on the dimmer side
- Programmable zero and minimum dim setting
- 30µA current consumption
- Best 10V dim efficiency
Contact Jeff Remmers for more information.