Make your LEDs last twice as long for less money and in less space!
iSine's S006 LED ASIC driver can double the typical lifetimes of LED lamps from 5 to 10 years by eliminating the bulky power supply unit in the luminaire. Bypassing the AC to DC conversion improves efficiency and the power factor. Fewer parts means lower costs and a smaller, thinner and lighter unit.
If you need 0-10V isolation, iSine's DIG10 Dim Chip converts 10V dim control to line-isolated PWM with no power supply on the dimmer side.
- eliminate electrolytic capacitors, doubling lamp lifetime
- no need for a separate power supply!
- smaller, thinner, and lighter luminaires
- highest reliability solution available
- lower BOM, lower cost
- higher efficiency (>5% increase)
- no AC to DC conversion losses
- high power factor (increase from ~.8 to .99!)
- THD improved from ~30% to <10%
- lower thermal impact
- linear power scaling
- drivers in production assemblies
► Lighting Portfolio