This statement details how iSine, Inc., 105 Maxess Road, Suite 124, Melville, NY 11747 (“iSine”) handles any personal information visitors may disclose through their use of iSine's Web site (“Site”).
Collection of Personal Information
Visitors to the Site may use many of the Site’s features without revealing any information that iSine can use to identify visitors personally, such as name, address, phone number or email address (“personal information”). However, in some instances, iSine requests that users provide certain personal information in order to facilitate future communications or receive software, tools, information or other materials from iSine. This policy sets forth the practices that iSine intends to follow with respect to such personal information, as well as other information that can be used to identify a visitor’s computer or device.
- Data that you provide directly when you register for, or use, the Services. This data will vary, but typically consists of name, email address, postal address, phone number and other similar contact data. We also receive data from the communications you send to us, such as customer service inquiries, product reviews and other feedback regarding the Services.
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, country and language preference.
- Device data, such as type of device, operating system and other software installed on the device, device settings, IP address, device identifiers and error reports.
- Usage data, such as the programs and features you access,, and the timing, frequency and duration of your interactions through the website.
- Location data, such as IP addresses received from your device.
- In addition to what you provide directly, we may infer your interests and preferences from other data we collect, such as the content and advertisements you interact with while using the site.
- Third party integrations. If you connect your use of the Services through a third party service (e.g., a social media platform), the third party may share certain information from your third party account with us.
- Other third party data, such as data from our affiliates, partners or vendors, data brokers or public sources.
Declining the Collection of Personal Information
To the extent that iSine seeks personal information from you, you will be prompted to provide that information. However, you will always have the choice to decline to provide the information and not receive the services or materials from iSine.
A cookie is a tiny piece of text placed on your computer's hard drive by a website you visit. Cookies help the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. This makes the website more user friendly and your visits to the site more productive.
Personal information and data collected by these cookies is stored on servers in the United States, i.e. in a country outside the European Economic Area. Please be aware that United States law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction. If you do not want your personal information and data to be collected, processed and stored in the United States of America, you should not use the Site.
For information on how to adjust your browser settings to delete or control cookies, please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
How iSine Uses and Shares your Personal Information
iSine will use the personal information you provide only for legitimate business purposes, such as to facilitate future communications with you, assist you in making a purchase of iSine products, respond to your request for iSine information and materials, or inform you about products or services that might interest you. In addition, where Personal Information is sent to a third party for processing, we take reasonable steps, through our contracts with them, that all Personal Information is kept secure. iSine also may share your information with our distribution partners and others in order for them to provide you with information about iSine and other products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. In addition, iSine reserves the right to collect and share personal information as part of (i) an investigation or response to a violation of iSine terms and conditions of use, fraud, illegal activities or other actions or threats that may damage iSine, the Site, or other property, or injure or threaten iSine's customers or other persons, (ii) compliance with a court order, subpoena, government investigation or other legal process, or (iii) transfer or sale of a business unit. Finally, iSine uses third-party platforms to store, analyze, and manage certain personal and other information, which helps iSine improve its operations, marketing and customer service and more effectively tailor our communications with you.
How iSine Uses Data
Operating our business. We use the data we collect to operate our business, including providing and improving the Services. Specifically:
- To fulfill transactions that you request.
- To diagnose and fix problems and providing other customer support services.
- For analytical purposes to better understand our audience, which allows us to continually improve and expand the Services.
Communicating with you. We use the data we collect to communicate with you, including responding to your requests or inquiries. Specifically:
- To respond to your request if you contact us with a question or concern.
- To deliver news, updates and other types of communications, according to your subscriptions, alerts and other preferences.
- Marketing and advertising. We use the data we collect for marketing or advertising purposes.
Security, compliance and enforcement. We use the data we collect for security, compliance and enforcement purposes. Specifically:
- To protect the safety and security of our visitors
- To detect and prevent abuse, fraud or other unlawful or unauthorized activities.
- To resolve disputes.
- To enforce our agreements, including our policies and terms of service that govern your use of the Services.
- We may also use your data in any other manner as disclosed at the time of collection, or when we have otherwise obtained consent.
Removal and Updating of your Personal Information
If at any time you wish to have iSine remove your personal information from its database, or to make other changes, please notify iSine at firstname.lastname@example.org. Similarly, if you need to update or expand upon any other information you have provided to iSine, you can re-enter that information at the relevant prompt, or notify iSine by e-mail of this additional information at email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe from iSine eNewsletters, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email. If you prefer not to receive emails from iSine, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Links
Links on the Site to third party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. iSine has not reviewed such third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for their content or their privacy and security policies. Accordingly, iSine does not endorse or make any representations about these third party sites, or about any information, software or other products or materials found there, or about any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of these third party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Security Statement: How iSine Protects Your Personal Information
iSine has implemented reasonable information security practices designed to help safeguard your personal information. We do not authorize iSine employees or our service providers to access or use this information unless they have a need to know it in connection with performing their employment duties or providing services to iSine.
While iSine will continue to exercise diligence and use reasonable measures to protect the security of this Site, iSine cannot warrant that all internet communications will be absolutely secure. If you have any questions about this Security Statement, please contact email@example.com.
iSine is committed to the responsible use of the Internet. iSine reserves the right to change or amend its privacy and security statement from time to time, but will post any such changes on this Site.